13 January, 2019

Avian acrobatics





I think that this bird might be a White winged Black Tit. I watched this bird, about 15 cm in length,  moving around this slender branch horizontally and in different angles easily and swiftly!

What a sight!

The bird itself is beautiful and splendid in its colour complexion. In addition it was performing elegantly!

Sometimes we wish who could watch all these in our immediate range of sight.

I also wonder why they perform all these at the top of a fifty feet tall tree, far away from us!

Re Dr John Stott in his book on birds, quotes the words of Jesus of Nazareth, 'Look at the birds of the air..'

I feel it is too late to begin this at seventy years. Let me encourage younger friends to get a binocular and carry that with you in your hand bag. Whenever you are free or travelling to new places, keep looking around for bird movements through the binoculars.

M.C.Mathew(text and photo) 

No comments:

Post a Comment