08 January, 2019

Another small bird!




I have suspicion whether this bird is a Little Spider hunter!

Its birdsong was distinct and loud that the birdsong of the tree pie, which is loud and high pitched did not drown it!

Every bird sings differently and the cacophony of the morning is special and creates a sense of nearness to the avians.

The 200 mm prime lens I used captured some features. 

The manual handling of the camera is not good enough. At seventy, I sense the hand shaking more! The image stabilisation in the lens is a big advantage.

An avid photographer friend, who is also cardiothoracic surgeon and a pianist does not drink coffee or tea to avoid developing tremors of hands. 

I avoided coffee for a long time in younger days, but got used to a cup or two in day for several years now. 

May be it is the time  for me to choose between tremors and coffee !

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)



No comments:

Post a Comment