16 September, 2018

The colour transition!


There is a new colour choice for buildings in the place where I live! Does it signify anything. I asked some architects about it recently! Their thoughts gave me a insight about the way changes are taking place all around us!

All the three architects referred to the 'new age' thought process. There is an interest in colours which have not been popular earlier for painting buildings!

To them people seem to be looking for something new always.

This how new 'values' are being added.

There is a lot to think about this change process!

Yesterday, I stood ten minutes to cross a road at a pedestrian crossing with Zebra lines. None stopped. So I could cross only when there was not traffic!

If this is the new generational thinking or the result of new 'Values', a lot to be concerned about! I narrowly escaped being hit by a fast driven car!

Welcome change, if the change is also good for others!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)



No comments:

Post a Comment