13 September, 2018

A moth and spider!



I found this moth and spider with dew drops on their body!

I think it is 'manna' to their body when the day temperature is 37 degree celsius!

What a sight! Even a tiny creature receives what is needed for its wellness!

This consciousness is an answer to anxiety! I have had difficult times on account of stressful relationships recently! 

This was yet another message of hope to me!

The stressful times are for deeper inner journey to find comfort and hope beyond the transitory dimensions of life!

I found students of 2015 batch immersed in restoring a garden cum park, which was unused for several years. I was encouraged by their enthusiasm and desire to restore the park for use of students!  

It was yet another sign  of hope and a demonstration of abundant goodwill all-around us! 

M.C.Mathew (text and photo)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment