10 September, 2018

Riding- TWO risky behaviour!


I watched this young man riding on a road with pot holes without a helmet and speaking on the phone! 

Is it an uncommon sight! Later in the day, I counted thirty five people out of fifty on the motorbike without  helmet during a fifteen minute period! Eight of them were on the phone!

There some non-negotiable behavioural norms while driving on the road! I wish, there would be a commitment to them!

I found another sight of a banana peel thrown out from a moving bus and a biker skidding while going over it! Although he did not fall, he almost!

I had a water stream on the front wind shield of the car, from a moving truck in front of me, whose co-passenger in the driver's cabin washed hands through his side window! It blinded me for a second before I switched on the wind shield wiper !

Stange experiences!  But it is not enough that we learn to drive, but we need education of safety practices on road!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment