29 September, 2018

Two goats !



Anna and I often see these goats tied on the road side on a green stretch!

They look intently if we were to take notice of them!

This intent look has caught my attention! It is more than just watching sights. 

I happened to see the owner of the goats the other day.  

He mentioned to me that goats are prone to be frightened! So sounds and sights make them feel anxious. That made sense to me as their look carried a sense of anxiety, although I thought it was curiosity! He told me that if a stranger were to try to stroke a goat, it would withdraw the head and move away.

Fear is an emotion which resides within us. I have dreams that remind me of some fears!

Most of us are unable to recognise the cause for our fear or trust others to talk about them, for fear of being told not to fear. 

In fact Jesus of Nazareth did say to his followers, 'fear not'! I carry this thought with me as I go to sleep. Life is for fullness of life! I sense this call within me and a long this to be a reality for others!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo) 

No comments:

Post a Comment