23 November, 2018

Squirrel and dragonfly !




I watched this squirrel stay glued with no movement for a while! I wondered what held its attention so intently!

About fifteen feet away, a dragon fly was resting on a dry twig! That was the only thing that could have been in the horizon of the squirrel! A squirrel is not a predator of a dragon fly as much as I know.

Later while editing the photos, I noticed the similarity in their colour complexion !

I often viewed brown or its shades as a dull colour! Recently I noticed the medical students of MOSC Medical College in a uniform in brown attire, which looked not so pleasing to the eyes.

But this brown shade mixed with white looked vibrant!

Colours can bring out the mood and spirit of the occasion. 

I have been branded by my friends as a fan of shades of blue colour, as most of my clothes are in blue shades.   

A colour is more than its external appearance, it represents a lot of our interior, outlook, and perspective!

M.C.Mathew(texta nd photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment