08 November, 2018

Natural colours!








The four dragonflies That I discovered today during my evening walk bring a rich blend of colours and design! I am not tired of dragon flies, as I seldom come across the same ones! Every time I spot a new one,  I track it till it settles down somewhere. 

I wonder whether fashion designers look at this natural spread and combination of colours in dragon flies for them to use such a combination in their work!

There are light coloured dragon flies. They also look pretty if we can get the right light setting to click them!

I am confused whether I like the design or the colour! Either way, they are distinct.

I have a sense that they are clean insects with good aesthetic sense because their body and wings look fresh and crisp!

We are surrounded by good things in nature! They are like a sensor of clean environment!  

I spoke to a farmer about them today while on the walk. He mentioned that it usually takes a few months for them to reappear after spraying insecticides on the plants. That was a shocking news. We do not think of innocent insects when we use pesticides! 

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment