05 November, 2018

Something unusual!




The second bunch of banana has two layers separated by a short distance.The second layer o banana looks smaller! 

The surprises in nature tell us a lot about the silent things that take place in the plants. It might be a genetically different banana plant which is what a farmer mentioned to me. We would have wait to see if it is true as there are small banana plants growing from this main plant.

The genetics of plants is a very advanced science in agriculture. The scientists work fervently to produce better yielding plants. 

Os is it a dysmorphology! My colleagues comment that I am 'preoccupied' with a keenest to discover dysmorphological features in children! It is true. I have come to believe that any noxious insult during embryonic period has a risk to the developmental prospects of a child. 

I was glad to notice this rare sight in the morning.

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment