25 November, 2018

Far away in the horizon!


Far beyond in the horizon, I spotted this mina family, through my 400 mm lens.

So much happens around us, about which we are not aware of  normally!

Our sights, insights and foresights therefore can be restricted due to lack of awareness about the whole reality! 

I find reading books and listening to others useful to fill the gaps that exist in my thought world. 

I had no idea that small and medium size business enterprises are through an extreme stressful time till I listened to a neighbour who told me that some businessmen are about to shut down their business. 

I had taken two bunches of banana to sell to the regular shop where we sell them. He told me that he was not buying banana, as people do not buy them for lack of money!

There are many who suffer and remain unknown to us!

During the provincial elections to five states, I have come across the publicity to capture power, but with no sympathising words for those who suffer! The political discourse overlooks the needs and aspirations of people!

M.C.Mathew (text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment