08 March, 2021

Singing soulfully!






All the four birds are singing their bird songs, but the the Magpie Robin in the last picture is singing lustily!

It was a helpful sight as I was without a song my heart for a few days. 

It is when one is thankful the song arises form one's soul!

I recollected many reasons to be thankful when I thought about the work place situation in the last eight years. Although I am in a difficult situation now, I was reminded while hearing the bird songs, of many good experiences for which I am truly thankful. 

Is thankfulness a good enough reason to view the current situation as transient! That is how I have been feeling for a few months now. But I felt awful at the turn of events last week, following which, it was difficult to communicate soberly and trustfully.

The first three birds are not singing soulfully from what we make out from their beak movements. 

There are times, when it an be true for ourselves. 

Nevertheless the birds were still singing. 

That lifted my spirit. I felt myself at the verge of giving up as all my hopes of reviving the cordial atmosphere evaporated recently. Although the bird songs of the three birds were subdued, they were still singing.  

It has been hard to prepare to return to work today with heaviness weighing me down. The fourth bird is soulful in its bird song. 

It dawned on me that there is a direction to pursue!


M.C.Mathew(text and photo)



No comments:

Post a Comment