21 March, 2021

Parking practice!


 This motor bike was parked just in front of the access to a building which is frequently used!

There was a lot of space on either side of the steps which access the building! Finding the bike parked looked strange to me. I talked to another person who also noticed it. He said to me, ' we do no think of others.. that is one loss we suffer from, when we leave out others from our thoughts'.

That sounded as a good message to me on that morning!

How much I keep others in my mind!

I watched a parent sweat and wipe his brow several times while in the consultation room. That is when I realised that the fan in the room is in a corner and its breeze does not cover the area where the visitor's sofa is located. I spent couple of hours to rearrange the room to let the visitors have the comfort of the breeze. I do not think that the rearrangement made  a difference. I watched some parents sweating even after that! The electrician who came to reposition the fan could not do as there was no electric connection elsewhere in the roof. I looked at the possibility of a pedestal fan, but it might be inappropriate for a room where children come. 

I am still at a loss! 

Thinking of others and their needs need more attention!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)


No comments:

Post a Comment