04 March, 2021

End of the season!


 Just a few more Lilly flowers in our garden now!  

This was how the Lillies  showed up at the beginning of the season, two months back in early spring.


A season of plenty and soon we will be without any Lilly flowers for a while!

The season of plenty followed by a season of waiting for the next season!

As I wait for a better season of comfort and cordiality at work place, I find this contrast something worth pondering over!

It was evening when I look the first photo. Th golden hue on the flowers gave me another message. Only the evening sun will give this golden hue!

Only a difficult time and a dry season can bring a new insight about life and work.  I feel that it is happening in a small way!

As I turn to myself about he work place situation, I know there are difficulties created by my lack of insight and unreadiness to face difficulties as and when they occurred. Now when the communication has broken down,  the way forward is patience and steadfastness to wait for good times to return!

Between the dawn and dusk, which are transitory, there is real life in between. The real life is what I encounter at work place now. 


M.C.Mathew(text and photo)


No comments:

Post a Comment