06 March, 2021

MOSC hospital building fifty years ago!



I watched Mr Sudhakaran, the artist at MOSC Medical College at work for a week on this excellent piece of art he produced to recall how the first building of the MOSC hospital looked fifty years ago. 

His art studio is next to my work place. I have had an opportunity to view his patient and intense effort to create  an exquisite image of the history of the main building of the hospital. 

Mr Sudhakaran is versatile in history of art and is a resource of information in contemporary art. 

His  recollected composure impress me a lot as he speaks from insight and depth. 

Artists are people who awaken us to new levels of human consciousness of beauty and creativity!

I came back refreshed every time I had a conversation with him because he referred to something or the other that was more than just ordinary. He has eyes and perception to find the extra-ordinary in an ordinary situation. 


M.C.Mathew (text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment