16 March, 2020

The preparation for bird song!




 A bird song is more than just laryngeal activity for a bird!

It senses the movements of other birds and sings in the hope of calling attention! Rest of the time it is seated and resting!

A bird sings on time!

A word in season can bring enormous benefit.

Yesterday, I was torn between a choice. A friend called to enquire about us. He postponed all travels for a while because of corona virus infection status!

He functions by video conferencing and mail communications! 

It was a word in season for me at that time. A subsequent telephone call from a hospital that I was to visit in the first week of April requesting me to postpone the visit confirmed to me that my friend's caution and prepared me to change my mind!

We speak in order that we leave words of comfort, direction and inspiration with all around us! If we wait in silence, words and thoughts would be formed in our mind which when we speak would become thoughtful words to listeners!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)


No comments:

Post a Comment