02 August, 2018

Two photos!




The first photo is all about the dew in the night. The second one portrays the life of a butterfly.

These two photos of the recent weeks made a lot of sense to me while I was preparing to enter the seventh decade of my life recently!

The first reminded me of what I shall be given without having to labour for it. The second one reminded me of my responsibility to find what has been already provided for me in my environment. 

This tells me of the way we are called to live! To receive gracefully what we are given and be proactive to find what we need for our wellness! 

I have not been regular in my daily walk due to various reasons in the recent weeks! I find my physical wellness when I spend time exercising physically! This was a message of significance to me!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo) 

No comments:

Post a Comment