05 August, 2018

Sunday morning sightings!






This was what I gathered after a walk in our garden today! It was after two weeks, the sun was shining in the morning for about four hours. 

The dragon fly had a greenish tinge in its body. it was the seventh species of dragon fly I photographed during this season, although I sighed more than that! The three butterflies were multicoloured and were different from the ones usually noticed in the garden. The spider was dark brown  with an orange tinge in colour, which too was different!

What a world of surprises and pleasant sights we live in !

May be I have a fancy for such small creatures! The truth is that these experiences enhance our understanding of the ecological richness that surround us!

On a Sunday morning this consciousness moved me to feel grateful...to receive all these gifts of life soberly, responsibly and reverently..!

M.C.Mathew (text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment