16 August, 2018

A symbol that lives with us!


This cross is in the backdrop of the Scudder auditorium, CMC Vellore, whenever there is a gathering to worship in the auditorium!

Every time I attend a worship service at the auditorium, this wooden cross reminds me of the God's silent presence in the story of CMC! 

Some students who were sitting next to us in the auditorium mentioned that, the 'cross brings blessings to us'!

I write this when incessant rain in Kerala has flooded many parts of the state pushing people in to intense suffering! Two of my colleagues told me this morning that their house is surrounded by water. 

What is most encouraging is the volunteers who are on the road to reach help to people in need! It is hope that enables us to share in each other's suffering!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)


No comments:

Post a Comment