25 September, 2022

Normally present!



Some flowers are conspicuous by their elegance. This flowers belonging to the family of Frangipani are perennial. We have three of them in our garden. There is confluence of at least three colours in the petals. They last for a weeks during winter months. 

I feel drawn by these flowers because the colour confluence is exquisite. More than its fragrance, it is the colour and appearance of the petals which add to its distinctiveness among other flowers. From a distance they might appear ordinary, but a closer look highlights its princely status!

I find the little things around me making better sense, of late. In the midst of hurried living, the little things had escaped my attention. I feel invited to take time to dwell on small and little things and events around me!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)


No comments:

Post a Comment