18 September, 2022

Friendly gestures!


The above two security guards who are responsible to keep a watch on the movements in the ground floor of the college building, have an unusually cheerful orientation to their work. They guide people who are searching to reach their location, help people to access  wheel chair when needed, and move around to look for any help they can offer to staff or visitors. 

One of them would be outside the department where I work around six in the evening to close the doors in the arrival hall, adjacent to the department. I might be still needing more time before I can leave. I have found both of them being patient to return a few times to check if I needed any help. At the end of the day, it is encouraging to receive their cheerfulness and hospitable attitude. 

I find that such people make a huge difference in an organisation. They do more than what the duty calls for . 

I have found that most of the security staff posted at different locations in the college and hospital campus have a self-giving spirit. Three cheer to them. They have often lifted my spirit by their courteous manners and cheerful gestures!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment