05 May, 2020

2652 blog posts starting from June, 2012


Among many things, which encouraged me to write a blog regularly was the birds around our cottage.  We know of their presence through their bird calls or flight movements. It was Anna who encouraged me to get started. It would be eight years in a few months since I started.

I write this blog for myself, to keep me active in my skills of observation, photography and writing.

I write on what has spoken to me during the day. 

I have grown through this writing as it helps me to clarify my thoughts and revisit the blog posts to reflect further.

Thank you for those who read and send messages. 

I find writing at a dedicated time each day a means to grow in contemplative orientation to life, living and learning. 

M.C.Mathew(text and photo) 

No comments:

Post a Comment