08 October, 2020

Two boards and two spellings!


 


On the high way, half a Kilometer before entering the town, two sign boards are displayed at a distance of ten feet, with tow different spellings of the place.  

Yesterday, I counted seventy two sign boards outside shops. I did not find any with 'a' for the place in the sign boards !

Does it indicate anything about the human 'mind set'!  Sometimes we can get set in our mind set and and stay insistent to project our choice!

Humans are meant to be growing and changing, because of which we move beyond 'rigidity' of thoughts!

When I pointed this discrepancy to a few people, they told me that one board is put by the high ways authority and the other is put by the local Panchayath. Should it be unresolvable! 

I believe that opinions can divide us, but commitment to common interests can unite us!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)


No comments:

Post a Comment