24 February, 2021


The Papaya tree beside the well in our garden! It receives its nourishment all the time! It is its first season of fruit bearing. 

Every time I visit this tree, I feel the call to stay focussed. Th distractions to get carried away or feel low are too many each day. 

The quiet and communicating presence of this tree is to stay focussed in the calling of life!

I felt tempted yesterday in a conversation, to make others the reason to have lesser number of families and children visit the department where I work. It made me aware that I created an appointment system in the department, which gave a message that parents need to wait. With that system replaced by a welcome message, I sense a change in trend!

The moment we shift focus from others to ourselves, we make a departure from our calling! 

Life offers us many chances to change and revise the way we live focussed!

M.C.Mathew (text and photo)


No comments:

Post a Comment