16 February, 2021

Dulcie's escape path!





 Anna and I were clueless as to  how Dulcie escapes from our campus to the pedestrian path ouside! Not that she wanders off, but stays outside the gate waiting for us to fetch her. 

On Sunday I let her wander and that is when I found her escape route under the wicket gate which was just enough for her to escape. As She was bout o escape, I called her. She sheepishly came running towards me. Now that we sealed her escape route with wire net, she would still go there and bark couple of times and return.

Yesterday, we had a dog loving family who visited us, who told us a lot about their Golden Retriever.  It was a fascinating story to listen to. How much dogs understand and follow their insights! It is a leisure to watch dogs relate and convey messages!

M.C.Mathew (text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment