11 September, 2016

Sunward orientation!


These butter cup flowers are directed towards the sunshine! They open around 6.30 am or so when the sun shines on them and close by about 11 am.

They are directed towards the sunshine all the time!

Humans are called upon to be Godward in orientation!

When the cooking gas cylinder began to leak today, I went to someone whom I thought has some idea of mending it. He was about to leave for a marriage; but he stopped and explained to me how replacing a washer is all that needs to be done. He told me the steps to do it. After I did it and called him to thank him for his timely help, he said, 'helping whenever possible brings satisfaction'.

I was encouraged to discover this openness he carries in his outlook to life! What determines our behaviour is our inward orientation!

Jesus of Nazareth was One who had his orientation towards God and His life tuned towards the needs of others!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo) 


No comments:

Post a Comment