29 September, 2016

'Look to the Hills..'


The hospital and college campuses of the Christian Medical College, Vellore  have hills in their background. 

It is to the 'Hills from where our help come', we are reminded to look to by the Psalm writer!

It is a symbolic invitation to build a faith community, whose inward direction is towards God, and whose mission is to bring abundance of life to all!

I paused at this sight almost everyday during my years at CMC Vellore. I had this view from the landing space of the first flight of stairs, while climbing to go the department where I worked!

Each day the sight was different because, mist, humidity, cloud, fog, etc changed the details!

As I look back, I remember this Biblical verse coming back to me with a refreshing appeal every day!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

    

No comments:

Post a Comment