21 September, 2016

One of my search interests!



One of the questions friends often ask me is, 'What is your latest interest, professionally'! For about twenty years I have observed a phenomenon of some children having some changes in their EEG patterns, without any clinical features of convulsions! I have been sifting through information and I am almost arriving at some strong indications of the possible reasons for this.

I have some other active enquiries on matters related to child development. Some are leading to some insights and clarity that I have been longing for!

It is now thirty three ears since I have devoted myself full-time to learning and practising Developmental Neurology and studying a lot from about twenty thousand children with different types of neurodevelopment needs!

I feel moved to have been in the company of children who have been my teachers and whose life experiences have given me sense of mission in life!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)


No comments:

Post a Comment