16 September, 2016

Because He lives!


At the first anniversary Public meeting of the Developmental Paediatrics and Child Neurology department, these campus children sang for us in 2013. 'Because He lives, I can face tomorrow.. and life is worth the living just because He lives'!

It is good to recall this, because after three years, we still draw our inspiration from this call to trust to move on! 

'Change is the only thing that is constant'- a phrase often quoted as a management principle! In the context of this, how refreshing it is to be reminded of the words of Jesus of Nazareth, 'I am with you always..'!

I shall complete 33 years since I moved to be involved full-time in Developmental Paediatrics and Child Neurology..... it gave me an opportunity to have welcomed about 15000 children families for consultation and conversations! Tis experience added colour and insights to my life!

Some ask me, 'How was it being in the valley of human suffering for so long'! I am yet to comprehend fully the giant of this experience. However one gain that I am grateful is that, it has brought me closer to people who live with hope!


M.C.Mathew(text and photo)


No comments:

Post a Comment