01 October, 2016

From Beginning to Ongoing to finishing !



Every time I watch the floral decorations done on the floor for different occasions, I like to watch the beginning, the ongoing process and the finishing! Each gives different thoughts about the process.

The beginnings are slow and would normally have revisions of plan and progress with no major change to the design.

Th ongoing process to continue and complete is easier and needs less attention.

The finishing is sometimes more demanding and time consuming than even the beginning! It is given utmost importance because of the need to make it visually appealing and artistically elegant!

I have struggles to begin and finish projects ! I give up half way when the pressures come upon me! If I got through the hurdles of the ongoing process, I usually finish a project!

I usually audit this process every three months or so to connect with what is going on within. All ideas do not need attention beyond thinking about them. Some need to go beyond that stage and need an expression! That is one way of self disclosure of who we are and what do we pursue as a mission!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment