25 December, 2021

Photo collection of 2021

 









Each of these pictures reminds of me something special; hence they form a good summary of my photographic experiences of 2021!

Thank you for those who visit this photo-bog! You have been an encouragement. Thank you for those who send your messages of encouragements and comments. 

This photoblog tells you the story line of my life. Thank you for sharing with me in this journey of recollection and gratitude!

The 3360 blog posts and the tenth year of blogging with visitors to the posts from about ten countries, this experience of reflecting on events and happenings have become part of my daily rhythm. 

I receive a larger view of life events when I revisit the experiences about which I share in these posts. Thank you for affirming me to be on this journey of self disclosure of confessions and efforts to find the path for the journey ahead!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)


No comments:

Post a Comment