08 December, 2021

A bird feeds !






Let me present seven pictures of how a Rufous bellied Babbler feeds on a dried fruit! It moved two places during this process. 

I wondered how it swallowed the rather long and bulky fruit without fragmenting it into pieces. I noticed how the bird struggles towards the last part of feeding on the fruit!

It is one thing to find a feed; it is yet another thing to protect the feed from other birds who too compete with this bird to possess it!

The struggle of being involves most dimensions of life!

An advocate who is at the verge of leaving her job to pay full attention to her son, who is struggling with his language skills and to wean him off from watching TV about six hours a day, has another struggles at her door step of loosing her career prospects by this departure!

Whichever way one looks at, there's is a challenge or struggle!

I like what I heard form another lady who said: ' I have lost an opportunity in being preoccupied with my interests; but let me turn to care for the interests of others in the family'!

She moved out of another struggle by finding a vocation to think of others!

It is when others matter and become the focus of our attention, we are beginning to live freely and fully!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)




No comments:

Post a Comment