05 December, 2021

A moment in conversation!



During my recent visit to Bihar, I wanted to get a glimpse of the mood of people in this post pandemic season. The farmers too were also in agitation for over a year for restoring their rights. 

The photograph above is one mood I captured! These two men look down cast and perplexed!

The stories of agony are all around us. I hear such stories every day during consultation. 

The denial of schooling for children was the worst decision taken by the government. That ought to have been the first to be restored! The decision to vaccinate children is yet to be taken! So we wait for another school year!

It is time to take initiative to restore childhood experiences as much as possible!

These two men told me that what weighs heavily on their mind is their children's education. They confessed that they were not educated enough to provide home schooling for their children!

I hope children's education would become a priority and concern for the government! Although it is partly restored from November 2021, it benefits only about fifty percent of children!


M.C.Mathew(text and photo)




No comments:

Post a Comment