24 December, 2020

Letting go of its collection!








I noticed a paiir of Bulbuls in our garden on a tall tree at a distance. Shortly thereafter I noticed one of them flying in to the electric cable in front of our cottage.  What surprised me was that in that process, the twig it had between its bills fell off! It remained  at that 
site for a while looking around!

Was it an accident or it had urge to give a bird call!

Whatever it might be, I felt delighted that another bird is about nest in our garden! From a earlier experience of a Sunbird abandoning its nest in three days last week, I wonder whether our garden is friendly enough for nesting!

All around us there are small events, which enhance the consciousness of the mysteries surrounding us! 

If we live among the mysteries small and big, how much more we need to revere life and be regardful of all living beings around us! 

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment