20 December, 2020

Phots of the week!







These photographs of our garden or views from our garden were special due to the context it reveals, starting from the rainfall we had this week. The changing colours of the leaves stand out. The papaya pant with its fruit and a Bulbul resting on a dry twig !

Each of these sights had a resonance within me.

It was a difficult week at work with the group I am part of not necessarily sensing the direction to plan for the post-COVID work setting. 

I have an inner urge to move on to be more relational and collaborative with people to address the post-covid scenario. 

I feel that I am stranded in an island. How much ever you tidy up the place it is still an island.

I have had the picture of the Bulbul making a dry twig look alive, which is what made me stay on for so long at my work place! Now sense that,  that sight too is not inspiring enough. 

I had a letter of invitation and suggestion of opportunities to dream and envision! Is that a message of hope and direction!

I keep looking around. When I got up today early in the morning  what I saw on the blue sky was scores of stars, bright or dim, each distinct and self illuminant! It is dark, but the sky is lit. The rest in the usual field is dark. The stars at a Christmas season is always symbolic, historical and directional!

I feel the traction towards the future from a stagnant existence!


M.C.Mathew (text and photo)






 







No comments:

Post a Comment