01 December, 2020

A dry tree is made different !






A dry tree in our garden !

How different the tree became when the Kingfisher arrived on the tree!

Adding meaning, purpose, richness and aesthetics to every situation is the calling for humans!

I pondered over it after watching this spectacular sight since the Kingfisher was spotted on the tree!

How can I make a difference in my own situation ! I feel that the department where I work has dragged on with much less of its normal fullness, since the COVID 19 pandemic  dislocated the services in the department. I feel clueless to bring it back to its full life. 

The Christmas Cheer event in the department which took place in the first week of December for the last seven years could not be held due to the pandemic. That was an occasion when we felt connected with each other and with many other people!

What gives greater meaning at work place is relationships and collaborative spirit!


M.C.Mathew(text and photo)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment