22 December, 2020

Two nests !


A sunbird's nest and an ant nest adjacent to each other! I keep watching whether they would adjust to each other. Sunbird seems to be very fuzzy about its requirements while the nest is being made. For the whole morning yesterday,  I did not notice the Sunbird. Has it vacated the space for the ants!

This is also a life lesson. There are times when our onward path can be threatened or interrupted. I am in a situation like that now. Some dreams that I carried for the place I work now could not be carried forward. Perseverance is one quality worth pursuing; down sizing is another reality to come to terms with. 

The comfort of work versus the challenge of work! The desire to have that in blanche is a delicate adjustment process. 

The safety of the environment where we work, is a deciding factor in turning the work place to be prosperous for everyone. I have sometimes wondered recently whether such a collaborative environment is always possible!

I am waiting to see if the Sunbird has abandoned its partially built nest or would it return to complete it to make it its home! Would the ants move away or is it the turn of the Sunbird's turn to move away!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment