17 December, 2020

Food and Romance!








One spot where birds hang around for their feed and romance is the Black pepper bush in our garden.

I have watched some birds habitually visit this site and frolic and feed on the pepper. 

The freedom and space they find for themselves struck me. Sometimes different families of birds come to be together to be in this site. 

I have been recently struggling to understand human dynamics when people come together. I find that if people can work together pleasantly and cordially, the work place becomes a place that we all love to go to. I feel that it is the attitude to each other that makes the work place ambience stimulating and refreshing!

As I was driving back home, I thought of each person in the unit where I work. Each person is different and represents different needs. A work place is a place of opportunity to support each other. 

Each bird found as much as it needed from the pepper bush. There can be enough for every person at work place, whether it be attention, support, care or initiative provided thee is a collaborative mood between people. 

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment