23 January, 2020

Flowers with long life!




Some flowers last for ever! I have noticed these flowers now crossing three months since they blossomed! That too looking fresh and richly colourful! They are special in a garden because summer or winter do not make any difference. They blossom all the time!

I was prompted to think about at human behaviour seeing this sight! Do I offer the same quality of hospitality when I welcome a family for consultation everyday! Do I talk to Anna thoughtfully and affectionately all the time! How do I relate to my colleagues on different occasions!

My behaviour is an index of my inner composure and wellness! Do I audit it regularly to leave behind a sense of goodness and kindness ! 

Do what I say and how I say sound good in the listener's ears! 

I ponder over these questions !

M.C.Mathew(text and photo) 




No comments:

Post a Comment