12 January, 2021

The Fifth shift!


I have moved to the fifth location in eight years to combine the office space and the consultation in one spacious area. I feel most comfortably seated in the corner of a large hall. I was touched when Tinu and Femy on their own decorated the corner with mobiles. What I like about this pace is its natural lighting. Every room I vacated on the last four occasions were used for better purposes.  How good it is to be mobile and revise the thoughts on our requirements. 

We are in for one big change. We were told by the administration today, that we ought to keep the main entrance permanently locked for few weeks as the space opposite our office would be used as the vaccination area for COVID-19 from this week end.

We would use the side entrance during this period. 

What a relief to know that the vaccination is now about to start! A good news worth celebrating!

M.C.Mathew (text and phbioto)

No comments:

Post a Comment