01 January, 2021

Flowers, Bird and nectar!






Flowers provide nectar and birds feed on it. 

The way of the nature is to give and that too freely and liberally.

Let me invite all those who might visit this blog to take this as a metaphor of life. 

We are secure because 'we live, move and have our being in God' who's nature is giving, to those  who ask and do not ask. 

What lies ahead of us is not what should concern us, but who we are, whose we are and how are we to live responsibly. 

I remember in the Christmas season of 2019, a boy giving me a chocolate bar at the end of a consultation,  which he received from the school the previous day. His message to me was, 'it is blessed to give'. 

Giving graciously and receiving gratefully is the rhythm in our relationships. That is what makes us humane in attitude and behaviour. 

I want to pursue this direction in 2021!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)








No comments:

Post a Comment