17 November, 2021

A friendship begins !










 Watching these birds was a fascinating sight for me. 

The first one moved to the palm leaves from the top of a coconut palm. It looked around and started its bird call. Another tree pie was a short distant away perched on and electric cable. It soon joined the other. The rest is all bout beginning a friendship. 

I have doubts and sometimes anguish, whether we live in a friendly world, seeking out for others and bringing cheer and hope to others!

These two Chestnut brown birds, Tree Pies, became a messenger to me to revive my hope and initiate active steps to communicate friendship to foster families. I sometimes wonder whether husbands and wives remain friends after the initial romance is over!

As I hear stories of families, I feel disturbed that the addiction of TV viewing, absorption with computer and Mobile phone and substance abuse are three common causes for friendship between husbands and wives becoming stale and disintegrate!

As I heard the Tree Pie gives away its bird song, it was an invitation for renewing friendship!

Friendship between husband and wife in family is a saving grace for the couple and their children!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment