24 July, 2021

The beginning and the growth!








I often in the recent days have thought about the beginnings of these buds in our garden. The hidden season in the life of a flower!

It is going to be ten years since the department where I work came into being. I still feel it is. alike a bud, growing slowly but steadily! I am waiting for it to unfold to its full potential. 

The only fully open flower is colourful and looks elegant. It is open to offer its nectar to the bees. 

It is the people in a department which forms a department. It is their work culture which makes the department become an open place for families and children to feel welcome. They sense the the potential and allow the full expression of the scope and mission of the department.

As we prepare ourselves to enter into the tenth year shortly, I live with hope and anticipation!  

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)



No comments:

Post a Comment