15 July, 2021

Bird finding!

 





Looking for birds even before they start their morning flight movements or chirping is a good occupying activity for me. I find birds in least expected stations. 

It is a fascinating skill for some my friends who keep telling me that they carry an intuitive sense of presence of a bird which they look for and find it! It is pleasure to walk with such people in wooded places who have a heightened sense of bird presence ands movements. They see what others of us miss!

We can journey through life missing some important scenes, sights and thoughts because we are not used to sensing them or finding them. You find what you are alert about.  

While listening to others, we can miss thoughts or ideas as we do not have openness to welcome them. We welcome only what aligns with our thinking. 

Where is that man or woman who is looking for seeing or hearing what is contrary to his or her favourite or preferred thoughts and thinking!

I stay with this thought as I begin a new day. How much I can learn if only I am open to see and hear what my preset mind filters. My optic is reduced when I exclude what I do not find comfortable to dwell on!

The inner landscape is what guides us through life! Is that enlarging each day! This question lingers in my mind now!


M.C.Mathew (text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment