15 May, 2021

The difference !



The same bunch of flower at dusk and dawn!

I have a collection of some flowers at different times in a day!

It is when we look at them I realise a deeper truth!

The flowers are the same but the ambience around them change and flowers appear different.

The way we look at things around us is what is critical.  

It is not others who would have changed, but our perception!

Most of the difficulties in relationships arise out of the changes in the circumstance or environment and not because of changes in the persons involved!

I have struggled with this a lot recently in my place of work!

Some things have happened which were beyond my comprehension. It is trickling in to me that some changes in the environment did occur. That might have been too much to accept!

Even in such situations of difficulty it is important to keep focussing on people and give them the benefit of doubt and value them for what they are!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)



No comments:

Post a Comment