16 May, 2021

Stray Dogs in the street!



Yesterday on my way back home, I stopped to take some photos of the submerged paddy fields following the heavy rain. 

Two stray dogs came towards me while I was getting back into the car. I suspected that they were searching for some food. I had no food with me at that time. 

Following this, I kept watching for more stray dogs in the streets. I did notice them at three other junctions where there are restaurants. The restaurants which feed them are closed for two week now, following the lock down due to the pandemic surge. 

There are news items in the press of animal lovers going from street to street to look for dogs and  feed them. There is a dog shelter functioning in our locality, where stray dogs receive meals. 

I feel that even this is a sign of new level of consciousness about mindfulness!


M.C.Mathew(photo and text)



No comments:

Post a Comment