02 May, 2021

Quiet in a quiet corner!





I was fascinated by the flowering of the palm tree and was capturing it in a compact camera. It was after a few photographs, I notice that a bird too was in the photograph. It stayed quiet except for a few movements with each shutter sound of the camera!

The charm and serenity it conveyed held my attention and stayed to watch this elegant sight till it flew away!

I too felt stilled by the stillness of this bird!

I was on my morning walk and a thought that disturbed me at that time was the travails of many who suffer with COVID 19. 

We need to walk through this tunnel of travail too!

I remembered a message from a song-  the night will end to welcome the dawn. It happens all the time without fail. 

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment