29 December, 2022

It happens in the fullness of time!






The bud is opening little by little each day! As I watched this happen in our garden, I got a sense of he rhythm in nature.  

A seed sprouts in fullness of time. It becomes a sapling, then a plant,  then bears flowers and fruits if it is meant to be so, except when this was interrupted by some adverse environmental factors.  

This bud, taking time to be a blossom is a process, which I keep watching each day. I missed some stages of the bud emerging from its protected covering in between the morning and evening when I normally visited the plant. 

What am I becoming and how am I becoming! This question surfaced in my mind as I looked at the photos of this rose bush with its four buds in different stages of getting ready to be a flower!

Each bud reminded me of the process it goes through before it shall become a flower!

A flower is an offering of a plant for others to benefit from!

We give and receive gifts during the season of Christmas and new year. 

How much am I a gift to others! This question is upon my mind as I receive the flower  as a gift from the plant. 

Am I growing to be more open and gracious!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment