01 August, 2022

3581, the blog writing of ten years !




Anandit and Aswathy got the blog posts from 2012 to 2018 printed into monograms before they left for Sydney. Anna got the birds and bird movements which appeared in the blog into a book form with a recollection of our inner movements.  

I stay amazed at the 3581 blog posts during the last ten years, since I started writing on the suggestion of Anna, who created the blog site as a gift on my birthday. It took a few months before I got in to the discipline of writing. 

I made this blog series in to a narration of self disclosure of daily events  by sharing reflections and learning experiences!

It was this journey of companionship with Anna which made these stories significant and insightful!



There are friends and followers of this blog, who visit and  make comments and contributions. Let me remember them as they stay in my mind, when I write the story each time.

I feel grateful for the opportunity to write. I am not a skilled writer. I have limited familiarity with English language. I find myself surprised at what has emerged inspite of the limitations. 

I have found joy in writing. I have grown by defining my thoughts, reading them to write and sharing them. I feel moved by the discovery that these thoughts arise from within. 

I feel glad for the gift of life and this medium to stay in touch with some friends regularly! Let me greet all those who visit the blog.  I send this flower from our garden to express my gratitude for your interest in the blog. 


Let me thank the Google management, who gifted the web space for the blog and the professionals who provide all the technical support spontaneously. I feel that your efforts to  manage this blog for ten years and protect it from hacking or defacing, is a service which need immense commendation. As a token of my profound appreciation, let me send a flower from our garden to greet and thank all of you. You gave me an opportunity to share my thoughts widely. Thank you.



The message I live with now is to live mindfully of others! Give more space to others and occupy less space. Even when the space I occupy is needed by others, spare them, because, 'What do I have except what is given'! If all is given, it is for giving away!

Stay rejoicing in seeing the gladness which giving brings in the face of others!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)


 



No comments:

Post a Comment