17 March, 2022

An open Mind!


Every day as I open our gate to our cottage in the morning and close it in the evening, I ask myself a question, how open am I to take in the events of the day to expand my interior consciousness. 

The Russian President seems to have a closed mind about this thoughts on invading Ukraine even after three Prime Ministers from neighbouring countries arrived in Ukraine to express solidarity with the suffering nation of Ukraine. 

To have a closed mind is to loose our humanness and humane responses to critical issues.

Is there an epidemic of closed mind-set among humans in many cultures!

Of all the people, who profess to be democratic, there is a an increasing tendency to stay closed to realities beyond what they like to consider!

Freedom from from a closed mind set! That is my longing!

I want to open the doors that are still shut!

That is how I begin the day today!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment