27 September, 2021

A rose flower is a floral arrangement!








All these flowers have different arrangements of their petals. I find this a message worth pondering over!

There is a wide spectrum o human behaviour and attitude come across in all public places and our families. I find the confluence of differences as a pattern in nature and feel challenged to see as the differences in human behaviour as the way we evolve. The discordance or tensions which arise when human behaviours differ is therefore unfortunate. 

I had seven experiences of work place so far. As I look back, each work place experience involved being with colleagues who had a spectrum of attitude and behaviour. I look back at all these experiences as being formative to led me in this journey of founding the strength in others and withdraw because of differences. I had some difficulties which ruptured relationships because I was not patient enough to negotiate or long enough to wait. 

I have come to a situation as I retire shortly from my work that it is a good practice to develop conciliating relationships where dialogue and upbuilding messages provide teh ambience for each person to flourish. When it fails, it is no reason to blame oneself or others but a call to give a second chance!

May each of us find in ourselves something we can contribute to the lives of others, which adds to the meaning of being in a collaborative journey!

M.C.Mathew(text and photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment